Getting Married or Engaged
Insurance For and After the "Big Day"
Congratulations on your engagement! What a fabulous time in your life. We hope you cherish every moment.
Your Wedding Day should be all about you and your new life together. So, to help you to avoid any unnecessary concerns, here are some things to consider...
We'll make sure you have a happy and worry free (regarding insurance, anyway) start to the rest of your life.
Researching your new life insurance needs with CB Health Insurance is very important at this phase in your life. We can help you sort out all of the options (which are many) and get you in the best life insurance policy for you, your new spouse and your family.
Even if you don't have children and don't own a house, you will now be living on two salaries. Most people join forces, join incomes, and are now living and spending most of their incomes. What happens if one of those paychecks goes away to do an untimely death? How will you pay your bills....your rent, utilities, credit cards (maybe loans from your wedding)? And how will you cope with a financial disaster after losing the love of your life? Will you be forced to move back home or sell your condo, townhouse, or home?
Life insurance will make sure you don't have to move, your bills are paid and you have a financial security blanket should your spouse die. Let's face it, no one wants to think about these things, but people do die at young ages - often time it is an accident or something unexpected. Why not make sure that you will be OK even if this happens to you?
Six Factors - One Insurance Source
Insurance is an important part of your new life. So, you want CB Health Insurance because we can provide the following benefits:
- Knowledge of all life insurance coverage options, including Term Insurance, Universal Life, Whole Life and more
- A consultative rather than a hard sell approach - buying the amount of insurance you need for YOUR needs
- A strong local presence in the Illinois market
- Helping you determine How Much Insurance, What Kind of Insurance, and with What Company you should buy life insurance
- Making the process simple and carefree - from quoting to applying, all can be done without an insurance agent coming to your house!
Call 630-279-1739 today for your newly married insurance needs. We'll help protect you for life!