Skip the Pain – and the hefty cost – with Illinois Dental Insurance...select from the best
Illinois Dental Plans to find a plan that fits you
CB Health Insurance is your knowledgeable source for the best Illinois dental plans.
No matter what your needs are or your budget is, we can help you!
CLICK THE TOOTHBRUSH BELOW FOR AN INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
- No waiting periods; immediate coverage for ALL services
- No annual Maximums; Low $10 office visit copay
- Low Cost premium
- Requires a Primary Care Dentist selected at enrollment (Click HMO Toothbrush to look up dentists)
- Immediate coverage for Preventative and diagnostic care; 6 month wait for Basic Services; 12 month wait for major services.
- $1000 Annual Max; $50 ded. (waived on in-network Preventative)
- Benefits both in and out-of-network (Click PPO Toothbrush to look up dentists.)
- Moderate Cost
- Discounted dental plans - over 30 plans with 10%-60% savings on dental procedures
- Choose from 100,000 + participating providers in combined networks.
- No paperwork, hassles, health restrictions, no annual limits, start saving immediately!
- Very affordable Annual premiums with flexible payment options including monthly
Apply online for your Illinois dental plan quote immediately.
With dental costs rocketing every year, it's tempting to skip a visit to the dentist's office – until unbearable pain strikes. Then a patient will pay anything.
But it needn't be like that. In Illinois, dental insurance from CB Health Insurance helps avoid the agony – both physically and financially.
CB Health Insurance has been providing specialized Illinois dental insurance protection for individuals, the self-employed and business owners for many years. It's competitively priced and buys the peace of mind of knowing you or your employees can afford the best dental care when it's needed.
Our Illinois dental insurance plans are designed for your specific requirements, from group programs to customized protection for individuals. They include protection for routine care, basic care such as cavities and fillings, and more expensive procedures and emergency treatment such as root canals and crowns.
We also take into account your budget by offering a variety of plans that give you valuable discounts on dental and vision services to fully insured dental plans that pay 100% for all preventative benefits at participating dentists. Many of the plans offer services at literally thousands of dentist practices across the state, and several programs let you continue to see your own dentist. We even have a program that offers NO WAITING periods on any benefits, and it's priced at around $13/month. Not bad!
And there's more benefits to being protected. For instance, research shows that people with dental insurance protection are more likely to make regular visits to the dentist, and so maintain their oral health. That, in turn, means less time out of action, and more focus on life and work. Most plans allow for checkups every 6 months.
CB Health Insurance specialists will guide you through a choice of options like comprehensive medical plans that include dental care, or a single dental insurance plan, available as either a directly purchased or employment-based policy.
Think you're already protected? If you have a group health plan as an employer, or belong to one as an employee, check if it includes dental care.
It's simple and free to find out more. Do it now – in Illinois, dental insurance couldn't be easier or swifter to secure.