Chicagoland Health Insurance
Health & Money
What would you do if you had a major health claim and did not have health insurance? Can you afford to pay $20,000, $50,000 or $100,000 for an emergency Appendectomy, a series of cancer treatments, or a major accident that required multiple surgeries? Consider these facts about health and money:
- If you’re one of the nearly 46 million people living in the United States without health insurance, unexpected medical bills can have a devastating impact on your life. The purpose of health insurance is to help you pay for care. It protects you and your family financially in the event of an unexpected serious illness or injury that could be very expensive.
- You need health insurance because you cannot predict what your medical bills will be. If you have health insurance, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from most of these costs. You should not wait until you or a family member becomes seriously ill to try to purchase health insurance.
Individual Chicagoland Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people got their health insurance from their employer. People with low income got their health insurance from the government. However, many employers are not offering coverage or the cost is too prohibitive for most people and their families; others don't qualify because they work part time, are independent contractors or work for themselves. More and more people are shopping and buying private health insurance plans tailor-made for individuals and fits their budgets. If you are one of these people, you should be seeking an individual health insurance plan from CB Health Insurance now.
Why choose CB Health Insurance ? Because we are an independent agency offering real time health insurance quotes and online applications from multiple health insurance companies. We believe in total transparency. Compare options and then apply online from the convenience of your own home or office. The experts at CB Health Insurance will help you choose from:
- Major Medical: Provides benefits for most types of medical expenses that may be incurred. Offering more complete coverage with fewer gaps, major medical insurance covers a much broader range of medical expenses – including those incurred both in and out of the hospital, physician services, labs fees, and all diagnostic tests. NOTE: Under the new healthcare law, these plans MUST provide a long list of preventative benefits at NO CHARGE to the insureds - no copay, no deductible or coinsurance. Benefits are paid at 100%! Contact our office for a list of these services.
- Surgical policies: Most health insurance plans sold today are major medical plans but there are a few hospital and surgical health insurance plans on the market. Surgical health plans often aren't as comprehensive as major medical plans, but are typically less expensive.
- Dread Disease Policies: Often called “cancer policies,” dread disease policies cover one or more dread disease: cancer, heart disease, or other major malady.
- Hospital indemnity: A hospital indemnity plan provides a daily benefit for each day you are hospitalized -- and this is paid without regard to the hospital expenses incurred. This daily amount is paid to you and the benefit is triggered simply by confinement as an inpatient.
CB Health Insurance Your Chicagoland Health Insurance Expert
Since 1989, CB Health Insurance has been a leading Illinois-based insurance advisor for individuals, families, and small businesses. We have earned a high level of respect for our service with our clients and insurance carriers. So what are you waiting for? You owe it to your health to complete the free, no-obligation form on this page today. Remember, "It is our POLICY to see that you get the best POLICY that suits your needs!"